Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha2???

I am sooooooo excited for this game but I am also soooooo sick of waiting...and waiting...and waiting...Is there ANY news on the estimated (even ballpark) time of arrival of the much anticipated A2?

Comments

• Options
    No.
  • Options
    Before 2030
  • Options
    Steven stated once we started hearing the words "Alpha 2" consistently during dev updates we could start expecting an alpha release date within a few months, so take that as you will.
  • Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Didn't someone mention something about April 1?
  • Options
    My hunch reckon we will see alpha 2 sometime within 6 months from now but it be a smaller world size, the world alpha 2 gets brought up fairly often in dev updates sooo it on the horizon but how far down the were not sure.

The fact they mentioned the biomes it mainly be in last update being forest,riverland,dessert with a bit of badlands and they shown off riverlands and dessert now suggest its somewhat close but i doubt we will see it before christmas so ealry next year my prediction
  • Options
    Probably tuesday.
  • Options
    PenguinPaladinPenguinPaladin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Im still expecting them to start alpha 1 phase 2
  • Options
    BaSkA_9x2BaSkA_9x2 Member
    edited September 2022
    Very unlikely 2022. Possibly 2023. No later than 2024.

The less expectations you have, the better.
    🎶Galo é Galo o resto é bosta🎶
  • Options
    Right now. What are you doing? Hop on, we are leveling a node to level 5
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited September 2022
    You mean you haven't been playing the amazing text focused MMORPG: ashes of creation forum shitposter? I highly recommend you give it a try.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    BullvinneBullvinne Member
    edited September 2022
    I have said this in another post, but if they start archetype reveals in September with the Ranger, we could see Alpha 2 between early Q2 or late summer of 2023 is my guess. 5-8 months depending if they are revealing the 3 archetypes we already saw in Alpha 1 (which they probably will seeing as they likely have changed alot since Alpha 1).

So probably late summer of 2023 is my guess at the earliest.
  • Options
    ILLPeonUILLPeonU Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Im still expecting them to start alpha 1 phase 2

For sure, because quite honestly Alpha 1 has been a joke. Playing for a very limited time, 1 of the events cancelled entirely, was a glorified network test. If Alpha 1 doesn't get to help in someway shape or fashion before Alpha 2 opens up it will be a damn shame. And if they told me that all it would of been was that short amount of testing , I would of save my money and emotions waiting for spot testing that never came.
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn/featured
  • Options
    I will guess mid 2023
  • Options
    As long as my 3090TI and 12900k isn't outdated by the time Alpha 2 launches,
    I'll be happy.
    ob4olqinudwv.png

discord.gg/pFCdaWM - Building a community across multiple games,
    including Ashes of Creation! Looking for members of all kinds to really pour
    our all into the Alpha 2, Betas, and then launch.
  • Options
    Well maybe we get the Announcement for Alpha 2 End of this Year. for Spring/Summer next year.

i hope
    uwu
  • Options
    wood210 wrote: »
    I am sooooooo excited for this game but I am also soooooo sick of waiting...and waiting...and waiting...Is there ANY news on the estimated (even ballpark) time of arrival of the much anticipated A2?

Don't listen to these quacks, Alpha 2 comes out tomorrow.
    5lntw0unofqp.gif
  • Options
    I want my money back...
  • Options
    Natasha wrote: »
    You mean you haven't been playing the amazing text focused MMORPG: ashes of creation forum shitposter? I highly recommend you give it a try.

What language are you even speaking?
  • Options
    No estimation and they have an insane amount of work to do.

Q4 2023 is my guess.

• Options
    I want my money back...

I don't know what you expected when you invested in an MMO, they intrinsically take a long time to make and most end up being ruined due to being rushed.

So the game taking long is natural and it not being rushed is the good scenario.

• Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Natasha wrote: »

What language are you even speaking?

@wood210 obviously its only the finest japanese

llst6nnypias.gif
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    I want my money back...

I believe if you're still within a certain timeframe of your purchase, that you can get a refund.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    Ironhope wrote: »
    I want my money back...

I don't know what you expected when you invested in an MMO, they intrinsically take a long time to make and most end up being ruined due to being rushed.

So the game taking long is natural and it not being rushed is the good scenario.

I agreen playing mmorpg since 1998, with time, the newest mmorpg are rushed, not finished, mostly poor about gameplay exept FF14 but i've lost my interest in the last years till now.
    Ashes of Creation is a long dev, but i don't care how long it takes. I want a finished game, a good content to start with while waiting updates.
    I'll test @alpha 2
    dtdyedwolvjf.jpg
  • Options
    AsraielAsraiel Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited September 2022
    problably during summer when there is no powershortages in eu
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    alpha 2 2026
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    Liniker wrote: »
    alpha 2 2026
    :scream:
    Why so long?
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!