Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Is 'Heat and Harmony' the Last Pre-Order Pack?

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but I just got the Ashes of Creation email about the Heat and Harmony pre-order pack being unavailable after October 7th.

Does anyone know if this is the last pack that will be offered, period? Or if there is another pack that will be offered (similar to that previous pack with the blue snail mount and such items).

Thank you!
I love bees and squirrels!

Comments

• Options
    insomniainsomnia Member
    edited October 2020
    There is a new pack each month. When this one is gone, you won't be able to get it again
  • Options
    Thank you insomnia! Oh good! I'm waiting for a pack that I really like. As long as this one isn't the last one, then I'm good! Thanks again!
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    What insomnia said
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Thanks Nagash! This isn't the LAST one though, right? That's what I want to confirm.
  • Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited October 2020
    Ashromer wrote: »
    Thanks Nagash! This isn't the LAST one though, right? That's what I want to confirm.

Yes, this isn't the last one.

Your idea of waiting for one that has something you want in it is what I'd recommend.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ashromer wrote: »

nope they should keep coming till beta
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace