Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Races abilities

ErdunErdun Member
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Do we have any clues of what racials abilities for min/max are we going to get depending on our race?

Comments

• Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited October 2020
    If by habilities you mean abilities, we know that races will not have abilities but they will have augments that can be put on your class abilities to change them in some way. We have not heard what those augments will be. I don't think we have even gotten an example of one.
  • Options
    ErdunErdun Member
    edited October 2020
    If by habilities you mean abilities

Yes abilities, my bad.
    but they will have augments that can be put on your class abilities to change them in some way.

Yes. Are not those "Racials abilities" or just "Racials"?

I mean for example:

"Vek Orc does 5+ damege with summons"
    I don't think we have even gotten an example of one.

How bad. I really want to know what race is the best for the min/max Necromancer.
  • Options
    Sholer wrote: »
    How bad. I really want to know what race is the best for the mix/max Necromancer.

I hear you, I'd like a better understanding of how awesome my dwarf is going to be. But I think it's going to be a while before we get any information on these combos. Class information is VERY thin right now.

AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Racial Things:
    Racial Augments for your abilities.
    Racial Seed Character stats, a lvl1 Elf will have different stats then a lvl1 Drawf.
    Racial Mounts.

Example for what Racial Augments could be:
    A Human could have the augmentation to buff all other party members with a warcry on his abilities.
    (Because Humans are always depicted as multiplying like bunnies, and they always stick together)
    A Tulnar could have the augmentation to add damaging aura effects to his abilities.
    (Because they maybe absorbed some of the Corruption and can release it)
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Damokles wrote: »
    Racial Things:
    Racial Seed Character stats, a lvl1 Elf will have different stats then a lvl1 Drawf.
    Racial Mounts.

A Human could have the augmentation to buff all other party members with a warcry on his abilities.
    (Because Humans are always depicted as multiplying like bunnies, and they always stick together)
    A Tulnar could have the augmentation to add damaging aura effects to his abilities.

Tulnar we're not affected by corruption, their mutations were caused by generations of crossbreeding and inbreeding. Perhaps a taboo curse?

Bunnies 😄
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Kneczhevo wrote: »
    Damokles wrote: »
    Racial Things:
    Racial Mounts.

Tulnar we're not affected by corruption, their mutations were caused by generations of crossbreeding and inbreeding. Perhaps a taboo curse?

Bunnies 😄

A likely story. at least we undead admit that we are abominations on all that is holy unlike that filth who claim to be the true rulers of Verra
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace