Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

just an opinion

ola sou portugues, não sei bem aonde manda essa mensagem decidir enviar aqui talvez leia, não sei como vocês aceita opinioes mas tenho uma que eu curto muito a pegada de uma classe dos mortos, não sei se ja viu overlord mas uma classe na pegada dele seria bem interessante ou caso não ache apenas apague isso aqui - Hello, I'm Portuguese, I'm not sure where to send this message, decide to send it here, maybe read it, I don't know how you accept opinions, but I have one that I really like the footprint of a class of the dead, I don't know if you've seen an overlord but a class in his footprint it would be very interesting or if you don't think just delete it here

if someone reads and sees faults i'm sorry i don't know english i used google translator

Comments

• Welcome to the forums. Please separate your translation, next time. It will make your wall of text easier to decipher/read. 😁

I believe, you are requesting some sort of undead class or race? I don't believe there are going to be any playable undead races (there are 9, atm), Intrepid does not plan on any undead race (canon/lore). There is a Necromancer Class (sum/clr), but we have no idea what this is, except by name.
  • I get the feeling that @Nagash would also like to be undead, so there will likely be others, too.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    daveywavey wrote: »
    I get the feeling that @Nagash would also like to be undead, so there will likely be others, too.

what gave that away
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • easyeasy Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    wtf u sayin