Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Just wanna get my ideas out there for a dungeon

So like, there is under water stuff so it would make sense to have a under water dungeon

ive had this idea for a couple of days now so like yeah

so first how to get too it, its located at the bottom of the ocean in a cave, this cave you have to swim through it and then you come to a pocket of air where most of the dungeon is.

When you first get inside the cave there are little fish bottom feeders that will nibble at you (they aren't really that much of a threat). Then as you get deeper in the cave you get to the real mobs, transparent white eyeless fish and crabs (fun fact look up cave fish there cool as fuck also cave crawdads are cool too). These will attack you though there aren't many of them they are simi hard to beat. After you make it past them, you enter the air pocket part of the cave, its really shiny in the since that there are gold heaps and fishhooks, trash, and other shiny junk that collectively gets more and more dense the farther you go into the cave.
At this point there will be transparent white crabs, these crabs are similar to the ones in the water but more bulkier, stronger and also jewel embezzled. After combing though the cave system following the trails of junk you find the final boss.

The final boss is a huge dragon sized hermit crab with a white flaky body and simi transparent skin with shields mounted on its left claw, and riches beyond imagining making up its shell (ik the Mona vibes I swear to fucking god i also banged my head against my desk when i remembered there was already a coconut crab with gold on its back). As you kill it, its becomes more and more fast, in its gold and junk filled chambers, as you chip away at its shell you start to do more damage too it but its more aggressive and faster making it more of a challenge.

Loot: Once you kill the crab you may get a chance to collect fragments of its shell, if you combine the fragments of the shell with other stronger metals you can create a legendary crab set of armor, but its very risky, if you add the wrong mats. to it, you may make a weaker version of this armor that's only as decent as steel armor, but even to make the strong armor you have to collect a decent amount of these fragments

Anyway that's only what I would like to see/think would be cool in the game

Comments

• Options
    mrwafflesmrwaffles Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Love the idea! Might make you happy that Steven said there will for sure be dungeons under da sea so thats cool, but nothing has been talked about other then that comment. Hope they read this post because it sounds real fun. There could also be some Lost at sea creatures. Like an area with a crashed ship and you have to fight the dead crew. Maybe thats to cliche but regardless I'm pumped for underwater dungeons.
    E6qgOoi.png
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    15872629.gif
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you raid a tomb I'm coming for your bones
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    mrwaffles wrote: »
    Love the idea! Might make you happy that Steven said there will for sure be dungeons under da sea so thats cool, but nothing has been talked about other then that comment. Hope they read this post because it sounds real fun. There could also be some Lost at sea creatures. Like an area with a crashed ship and you have to fight the dead crew. Maybe thats to cliche but regardless I'm pumped for underwater dungeons.

if i were to design something like that maybe a hoard of skeletons with weights shackled to there feet like they were thrown off the ship
  • Options
    I would also be down for the entrance to be a giant hole that you have to jump into where you can't even see the bottom when you jump like in Moana. That would be so cool to find in the world, take the risk of jumping in and end up stumbling across an underwater dungeon.