Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Change Skill Bar Health bar and party style!

Hi Dev's and Gamer's!
Change Skill Bar Health bar and party style!
i been playing a lot of MMORPG gamers the last 16 years!
i am hype for trying out Ashes of Creation!
i have these suggestion as entitled them on the topic! Change Skill, Health/Mana bar and party heal bars appearance pretty please!
at the moment they look really really bad!

cheers!

Comments

• It's just a placeholder.
  • As Thorik said they are just a placeholder until they get something more permanent put in the game. Remember these videos/screenshots/concepts etc are all subject to change as it's pre-alpha. Don't get too attached to the way anything looks/sounds.
  • Uhhh. They already said it is a placeholder, but just in case you dont know wtf a place holder is, a placeholder is something that is not permanent, but is there in order to see what something would look like. So it isn't a big problem if they have a bad looking placeholder, since it is knowing that it would change :D
  • I think Steven said it was Jason that made the placeholder, and also that Jason is very bad at designing that kind of stuff ;D
    Intrepid is currently hiring 15 more peeps to their crew. I guess there will be one or two amongst those that can make a prettier UI ;)