Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes Of Creation in Geforce Now

Will Ashes of Creation be available to be played through Nvidia's streaming platform? It would be very attractive to the public who is unable to have a PC with the requirements to run the game

Comments

• Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    There are no current plans to do this, and I would be somewhat surprised to see it happen before the game goes live.

As far as I know, the service basically requires games to be on Steam, Epic store or Origin in order to play (at least right now), and Intrepid has no current plans to be on any of those platforms. If this is indeed true, it would mean either Intrepid need to alter their stance to make this happen, or the platform would need to alter.
  • Options
    I don't think a game needs to be in one of those stores. Guild Wars 2 is on Geforce Now and it isn't in any of those stores.

Though I don't know what the model is for being on their platform, it's a pay-to-use model so I wonder if they charge games to be available on the platform.

Honestly if it is an option, it would be pretty awesome to play AoC on my TV from the comfort of my couch without having to connect my PC to it.