Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

will Ashes be playable on xbox x?

basically Xbox X brings in so called Windows Mode, so I wonder whether Ashes of Creation will be playable on it. thank you

Comments

• SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2020
    Nope. No console plans. I'm pleased with no console plans too.

Edit: windows mode might still be restricted by server and have issues with cross-server functionalities. I'm no expert on xbox windows mode.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Neurath wrote: »
    Nope. No console plans. I'm pleased with no console plans too.

Edit: windows mode might still be restricted by server and have issues with cross-server functionalities. I'm no expert on xbox windows mode.

I am happy it pleases you. my question stays tho, Xbox X Windows Mode should support Steam and Epic games, maybe Ashes can run on it too?
  • SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Well IS are self publishing. It is strange they wont be on epic seeing as they use unreal engine but I'd rather back the self publish route.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • totally agree on that
  • ErdunErdun Member
    edited October 2020
    Play a MMORPG in a console?

No, thanks you.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sholer wrote: »
    Play a MMORPG in a console?

No, thanks you.

While I agree that MMOs are best on pc I still think it can work on consoles, just look at FF14.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Lets focus on the core audience before we start branching out into less favorable territories. It's already going to be a major feat to do half of what they have promised at release.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu