Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

In game pop-ups

RisingPhoenixRisingPhoenix Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
so many games had information popping up in the middle of the screen. AA for example. Please IS make sure either it can be turned off or moved as a template. Middle of a raid or pvp is not the time to splash key areas of the screen!

Comments

• Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Good point
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I really like the idea someone put in the other thread of having everything in an in-game calendar - it makes it really easy to see what events/sales are currently on, and how long they'll last.

Especially if you can click on an item in the calendar and read the full notes about it
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    darthadendarthaden Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • Options
    darthaden wrote: »

What the hell was that crap lol!!
  • Options
    Littlefeet wrote: »
    so many games had information popping up in the middle of the screen. AA for example. Please IS make sure either it can be turned off or moved as a template. Middle of a raid or pvp is not the time to splash key areas of the screen!

Better yet - please just DO NOT INCLUDE POPUPS. They are hands down the most annoying part of the game.

If you want to do a popup, do a red "!" marker on a menu button instead or something. Popups just feel cheap, makes me feel like I'm playing a mobile game. They're never done right because there's no way to do them right: They're annoying, distracting, and I just exit them immediately anyway.