Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can we play this yet?

I spent a $150 package to play early and all the advertisements indicated I could play early access right away....that was 3 months ago.... am I missing something? and if indeed is not open to play how will I be notified when and where I can download and play? You should really change your website to make this clear when spending money that this game cannot be played right away.

Comments

• Options
    AuronAuron Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • Options
    Hi there - we're not quite sure which "advertisements" you may be referring to, but if you click "View More Info" on the package you appear to have purchased in the Shop (in this case, sounds like the Expeditionary Pre-Order Pack), it mentions you will have access to our "future Beta One test phase" and "future Beta Two test phase". You can check out our most up-to-date plans for testing schedules in our helpful knowledge base here: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016315013-What-are-the-Alpha-Beta-Release-dates-

We'll be emailing you directly as well as posting on all our official news channels with more details on when and where you can join us for upcoming testing as we get closer to the test phase you have access to!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.