Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Unable to log in using my mobile device.

SathragoSathrago Member
edited October 2020 in Support & FAQ
So when i try to log in i get this message. I am using a Galaxy S8.

"Something went wrong, but we will fix that soon."

Is there something truly wrong or is this my side messing up?
5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu

Comments

• Options
    Hi there! I'm sorry to hear it sounds like you're having difficulty logging into the forums from your phone - to confirm, which browser in particular are you using on your S8 to try to log in? I have a similar phone (Galaxy S9) and was just able to successfully authorize and log in through the SSO using Chrome.

Any additional details you could provide, such as screenshots of the error you receive or the process/steps you take to log in (including where you select to "log in" from), would be helpful to our team investigating this further!

community_management.gif
  • Options
    SathragoSathrago Member
    edited October 2020
    Hi there! I'm sorry to hear it sounds like you're having difficulty logging into the forums from your phone - to confirm, which browser in particular are you using on your S8 to try to log in? I have a similar phone (Galaxy S9) and was just able to successfully authorize and log in through the SSO using Chrome.

Any additional details you could provide, such as screenshots of the error you receive or the process/steps you take to log in (including where you select to "log in" from), would be helpful to our team investigating this further!

Thank you. I tried with the normal browser I use Ad Blocker Plus and then I went and tried using google chrome as well.

Edit Omg I am so sorry. I was trying to use my username here instead of my account name. I completely forgot that they were different.

I am deeply sorry for the confusion and waste of time.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    Ahh that makes sense, glad to hear you were able to log in successfully using your Intrepid account name rather than your forum display name! Definitely not a waste of time if you were able to figure it out and join us on the forums <3

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.