Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Band of the Hawk

Band of the Hawk is a PVP focused guild that is looking for players to fill its ranks, (BOTH) for short is a guilds number one stop for extra reinforcements and extra men to storm forts and fight wars. We go to the highest bidder and hold no true allegiance to any one guild. Though once we are payed we will hold our stand for as long as possible and not leave our post until we've worked for our pay or have been re leaved. If any of this sounds interesting to you message me and ill get you more info. If you want to talk in person you can join my discord and we can chat. 18+ preferred but dont be afraid to come and chat.

https://discord.gg/9YEUBpB

Comments

• Options
    a mercenary guild huh? sounds fun, I might consider signing up myself.
  • Options
    You had me at highest bidder
  • Options
    Hey guys sorry iv'e been in NY on spring break join the discord and we can talk.
  • Options
    Very cool concept and sounds like it will add a lot to the game :)
  • Options
    So just to be sure you're not going to screw over everyone in your band by sacrificing us to the godhand right?
  • Options
    Sounds good, love the idea of being a mercenary.
  • Options
    Mercenary is an extremely interesting concept. Count me in.
  • Options
    And so the Band continued to build
  • Options
    Band of the Hawk does sound cool. Being an opportunist in a game always has appealed to me. A strong Mercenary group could really change tides from time to time. I think I may want to be in this guild.
  • Options
    Gee, I wonder if this is the guild for me :P I've been looking forwards to this game ever since I found out about it, and I also had the idea to make the Band of the Hawk - I'm glad to see that our famous raid leader beat me to the punch.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017

• Options
    Sounds like a good place to use the monster tokens when hired to attack a town ;)
  • Options
    Well well well what do we have here this is exactly what I was looking for! If you are still recruiting I would love to join my man.