Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Letter to developers ONE

TIANYITIANYI Member
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
I think the game has a very cool skill, called capture. After using it, you can capture the boss skill and the ultimate BOSS skill. This skill is not everyone can have. If you want a large copy of boss, you can set different types of esoteric skills in each large copy. This can make people more active in PvE. This skill must be bought at a special NPC every time, Will occupy a skill field. This skill has been used once each time and can only be purchased again.

There is also a very cool enchantment skill, which can control monsters in the map or FB. Of course, monsters can't be exempted from this skill. It's cool that several mages can take a group of monsters with them

There are also Summoner skills. I hope not to use fixed monsters, such as ice giants and cannibals like other games. What I hope is that I can catch monsters on the map, monsters in FB, and even boss, such as the pet catching mechanism in wow, as well as out of print or special pets. For example, there can be some special pets during festivals, so that there will be more Fun, of course, don't be too complicated. I'm also a game maker. I don't have the money, but I think this game can realize some of my ideas.

Comments

• Options
    This pet grabbing is very fun, because the game has a secondary occupation, so everyone can grab pets
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Thread moved from Community Creations to General Discussion
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    mrwafflesmrwaffles Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I've been training my whole life for this feature!

giphy.gif
    E6qgOoi.png