Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

my few questions about the game

SirDynamiteSirDynamite Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
just wanted to say real quick to any devs that may read this, i really love what u guys are doing and im hyped for alpha 1 and 2 and wish for success, onto the questions!!
1. are the cosmetics sold in the shop strictly limited availability to that month and if you missed it then you will never get the chance to get them again from in game or cash shop?
2. based on the dev blog that showcased the early build of combat, when in action combat mode how will selecting tightly bunched enemies with right click to perform tab target skills work? closest one to center of crosshair is selected or maybe it cycles through all enemies within the crosshair?
3. about crafting, i love that we can only master soo much adding dependencies between players and that we can craft gear on the level of end game raid gear but i would like some clarification if possible. are we only able to master a single profession overall or will it be more akin to mastering one gathering, one processing, and one crafting profession? or maybe 2-3 crafting professions that are similar like blacksmithing, armorsmithing, weaponsmithing. lastly to what degree can we progress the professions that we choose not too master? i like to do it all so it would be nice to know expected limitations.

Comments

• Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    1, yes.
    2, we don't know.
    3, we can pick crafting, gathering or processing, but only one per character. I am unsure if we are able to master all crafting disciplines within the choice we have made.
  • Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    1. We have heard there will be variants of cosmetics available in-game but besides that, yes, these cosmetics are only available for that month.
    2. Not sure but I'd assume that action mode treats the center of your crosshair as your mouse pointer so it would be whatever target is in the center of your crosshair. This is just my assumption.
    3. From my understanding, you can only master one path with the paths being gathering, processing, and crafting. Within the path you choose to master, you can master multiple professions so it's like your second example where you can master similar professions. We don't really have specifics on how much you can progress outside of what you master. It sounds like you can at least do some basics but beyond that, I'm unsure.
  • Options
    SirDynamiteSirDynamite Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    cool, thx for the reply's yall. im excited to see streamers and ytubers playing alpha one later.