Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

AoC Face Masks

ValyoyoValyoyo Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hello everyone,
Looked on forums and couldn't find any info on this, but wanted to ask:
Will Intrepid studios release some kind of washable face masks with the AoC logo? Specifically with the phoenix ? Like black mask with golden phoenix in the middle, or smaller on the side.
Would really love to buy a couple of them.

Comments

• Options
    Can you not just download their logo and get some printed online? Plenty of places do customisable face masks.

I'm sure they'd enjoy the extra marketing they got from you walking around with their logo showing!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    Ooo yea, didn't think of that.
    Marketing as marketing, but that phoenix in golden on a black background would look amazing on a face mask.
  • Options
    Hehe yeah. Might bring more people in to the game, too, which can only be good for it in the long run.
  • Options
    MaezrielMaezriel Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    On the one hand it could seem like fun marketing, but on the other it could look like taking advantage of an epidemic to turn a profit.

Things like this have to be done very carefully.
    ZeFuP1X.png
    If I said something that you disagree w/ feel free to say so here.
  • Options
    Maezriel wrote: »
    On the one hand it could seem like fun marketing, but on the other it could look like taking advantage of an epidemic to turn a profit.

Yeah, but given that every other company is doing similar stuff, I can't see that people would get too upset about it. I can't turn on the radio without hearing yet another "It's a hard time for everybody, these days, and we've all got to stick together. That's why you should buy......."
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    daveywavey wrote: »

Yeah, but given that every other company is doing similar stuff, I can't see that people would get too upset about it. I can't turn on the radio without hearing yet another "It's a hard time for everybody, these days, and we've all got to stick together. That's why you should buy......."
    Agreed. We all need masks and it's kind of the in-thing to have masks that represent something you like, from cartoons to sports teams to superheroes. I don't see any of those other people getting criticized for it. It's just a piece of clothing like a hat or shirt at this point.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Atama wrote: »
    daveywavey wrote: »

Agreed. We all need masks and it's kind of the in-thing to have masks that represent something you like, from cartoons to sports teams to superheroes. I don't see any of those other people getting criticized for it. It's just a piece of clothing like a hat or shirt at this point.

Exactly ! It's just like a piece of clothing, that's why I keep on seeing people with football team logos on their masks. Seen one with the batman sign on it, which made me think that the AoC logo would look amazing, maybe with a small writing on the side saying "Ashes of Creation".
    Edit: Not to mention all the masks with different floral imprints and the likes.