Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will There Be Single Sign-On, for People with Multiple Toons?

Yours truly is wondering: If you have multiple toons, will there be an option for Single Sign-On? For anyone unfamiliar with the concept, it's an optional (usually) feature that allows people who have you on their friends-list to know when you have logged in - to ANY of your toons.

Most MMORPGs feature a Friends list - but it's typically done per-character, only; It'd be a nice option to be able to let people know that you're online/be messaged online by sending a message either to the online name or a "master" log-in name.

Comments

• Options
    Hi there - from what you're asking, it sounds like you're wondering whether you'll be adding other players to your "friends list" based on their character or their account? As I'm not sure we've answered this quite specifically before, I'd recommend sharing it in a Q&A thread for an upcoming live stream (like this one for example) so that our dev team has a chance to review and dive in further!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's any other way we can be of assistance!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.