Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Upgrading if Alpha 1 packs return

BasonBason Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I am trying to figure out if I were to purchase one of the Alpha 2 packs now If I would be able to upgrade if the Alpha 1 packs do become available again? I know it is probably something not easily answered but I appreciate any information TY.

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think only Kickstarter and summer backer packs can be upgraded to alpha 1
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes, only KS and Summer backers are able to upgrade. I'm still saving up to jump to the next level.
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited November 2020
    Bason wrote: »
    I am trying to figure out if I were to purchase one of the Alpha 2 packs now If I would be able to upgrade if the Alpha 1 packs do become available again? I know it is probably something not easily answered but I appreciate any information TY.

That has been mentioned as the most likely path forward if they were to offer A1 access in a pack in the future. Those with packages would be able to upgrade to the higher one, paying the difference just like the regular upgrade process for Intrepid packs currently.

It will not be sold a la carte.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    BasonBason Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thanks for all the info...that would make the most sense to me @unknownsystemerror ...I am ready to buy in but dont want to get owned either in the near future haha.
  • Options
    Hi there - while it looks like unknown might have shared some of the latest potential updates that Steven stated recently regarding the possibility of Alpha One returning in future packs above, we haven't announced anything official in terms of when, where, or how that would occur - stay tuned for more details on that front if we decide to move forward with making Alpha One available again!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!

community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.