Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Guild Heraldry

WinnugamiWinnugami Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I am sure it has been talked about before somewhere, but I wasn't able to find any post on it via casual browsing so I figured I would just make another.

Do we have any information on how they plan on handling guild heraldry? Are we going to be able to upload images through a verification process like Warframe and Archeage (though the second has no verification)? Are they working on a decent emblem builder we can use in-game? Are we just going to have to select from a few presets like in WoW? I would personally love if we could design and upload out own heraldry. It allows for just that much more customization and attachment to the game.

The next question would be where can we use such heraldry? Tabards? Cloaks? Banners? Shields? The hull or sails of a ship?

I would love to hear from the community on this. Have we gotten any information already? What kind of things would you all like to see?

Comments