Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Returning Kickstarter member

Been stalking Ashes again the past few weeks & Just recently saw the Alpha 1 finally got announced *excited* & I decided to reach out on the forums to figure out if I gotta do anything to sign up for the Alpha 1 or will i just get an email about it within the following weeks ? Im currently at Braver of Worlds on my account if that helps. Also was thinking about upgrading to Leader of Men or Royalty if i enjoy the Alpha 1 and wanted to know will i still get all the cosmetics and cool stuff like name an NPC or Phoenix initiative ? & is there a deadline to upgrading now that the Alpha 1 is coming out or do i still have plenty of time to decide ?

Sorry for all the questions :x Just trying to catch up to things again and not miss out or get left behind lol

Comments

• Options
    Hi there! We'll be reaching out to folks directly via email in the lead-up to their corresponding test windows to provide all the details they'll need, so make sure that the contact email on your account is up-to-date if you haven't already! It also looks like your badges and roles for your Kickstarter level might be missing from your forum account, so you can reach out to our support team directly here to get those fixed for you as well: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

At the moment we haven't announced any plans to remove or retire the items from the Kickstarter packs as you upgrade, but we'll definitely let you know in advance if that's the case!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.