Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

suggestion: forum categories

wackoweckywackowecky Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
can you make more categories in the forum like:
-housing
-items
-pets
-race
-world: enviroment
-economic
-social
-classes
-guild
-NPCs
-religions
-shop
There are probably more then i can think of.
But to me it would be more organized if it was like this, many questions about the game have already been answered ages ago in certan categories

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yeah this will not happen anytime soon, we've been asking for better forums for years and we have had nothing.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    There isn't much point in having that many categories until the game is released. After all, what's the point in having 10 different sub forums with only a single thread in each one?
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    There isn't much point in having that many categories until the game is released. After all, what's the point in having 10 different sub forums with only a single thread in each one?

an off topic one would be nice
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Nagash wrote: »

It's a bucket of topics now, but personally I prefer the developers and anyone involved in the game just keep focusing on the game.

/shivers and scratches nervously at his arms....

"Need....to...neeed.....need to play...Ashhhess....."

Steven Sharif is my James Halliday (Anorak)

Lore-Banner-Ao-C.png

“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    And with strange aeons even death may die.”

-HPL
  • Options

It's a bucket of topics now, but personally I prefer the developers and anyone involved in the game just keep focusing on the game.

oh the game that is still years out?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options

Come on, you know you have the same itch...
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options

Nooooo...stop @Nagash !! Stop saying it! .....why you torture me so? You fiendish devil, you! ;)

Steven Sharif is my James Halliday (Anorak)

Lore-Banner-Ao-C.png

“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    And with strange aeons even death may die.”

-HPL
  • Options
    PlagueMonkPlagueMonk Member
    edited November 2020
    daveywavey wrote: »

Somehow I don't think bones itch. Maybe some sort of dull ache in his soul but nothing more.

It might be nice, since we ARE getting increasing numbers of people, to have say an off-topic section, game/world mechanics section and classes section. That would help keep topics in the general section from dropping off the front page in a few hours.
    isFikWd2_o.jpg
  • Options
    daveywavey wrote: »

Don't you mean Lich?
  • Options
    Hiya friends! We'll definitely be expanding and specifying the categories here on the forums as we get closer to having you test particular themes and topics, so you can begin providing your feedback and commentary in the specific sections we designate :smiley: there have already been some great suggestions shared here and in other threads about what categories you'd like to see moving forward! <3
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Archetype categories with a RULE.

In most games many people hate on classes they dont main. For people to post on the official archetype balance topics they should:
    State their main class
    Mention a strong (op) feature of their class
    Make a suggestion on how to address their main classes unfair strength
    Proceed to discuss the class of the topic

In eso forums for years it was nightblade tears vs sorcerer tears and unreasonable buff/nerf posts for two of the most well rounded classes of that game.

I hope to see objective discussions to help make AoC archetypes feel fun to play, some stronger here some stronger there.