Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Regional Pricing?

I know this has been brought up by the community fairly enough but I just want to show my support in regards to this decision.

Ashes of Creation will be a subscription based game and I'm sure it will be worth every last dime spent. However, the world economy, especially in my country, is in a pretty bad state at the moment. I love playing sub-based MMO's as they provide the most content but purchasing power-wise, the equivalent of a, for example, WoW monthly fee is equal to my internet, electricity and water bills. I just can't afford it. Many people are also like me. I hope AOC gets a regional subscription fee model. I really really really REALLY support this.

That's all..

Comments

• Options
    Hi there - you can check out a bit more on where we've discussed the possibility for regional pricing (and how those regions may then be separated from the others) in the helpful community-run wiki here: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Subscription_model
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    Holy molly!!! Thank you!!

Certain regions will have "harmonized" subscription prices that better reflect their local economies. These regions will be segregated from other regions.[5]

This was the answer I was looking for. Thank you so much!