Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Not enough time with Woe Within the Woodlands cosmetic set

InsomniAddictInsomniAddict Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I'm very disappointed with the time frame allotted for Woe Within the Woodlands cosmetic set. It wasn't even a full month. I was last on the shop on Oct 11th, where I downloaded The Blazing Gate image, because I was intending to attempt that as a pumpkin carving. Then I receive the recap email in the evening of Nov 3rd that showcased the Woe Within the Woodlands set, which I wasn't able to read until after work, missing the deadline by 2 hours.

Initially I was just going to let it go, and be passive as I normally am, but there wasn't even a full month available for it. I don't know if there was a delay, but as of Oct 11th, the shop still showed the Heat and Harmony set. So in my mind that was the set for Oct, even though I had seen it before in the previous recap, it just didn't click sadly. I wish there was another newsletter that showcased the upcoming set, instead of just the last day to buy the current set.

I know in the end its my fault for not checking the shop between Oct 11th and Nov 4th, it's just upsetting because the Woe Within the Woodlands set was so beautiful, and seeing it pushed past my reservations and I decided to get the Voyager Plus when I saw it. But then realized I wasn't able to get it.

Comments

• Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi InsomniAddict

I'm sorry that you missed out on the cosmetics you wanted. It can be a little confusing as the dates of the change are fluid, however the dates of the change are always given in the announcement. For example:

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/47189/harvest-s-dawn#latest

Here is the announcement for this month's set. Below the picture it gives you the dates of when it is available
    The Harvest’s Dawn cosmetic addons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from November 4, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until December 2, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific.

I hope that helps you keep track of the future dates of the cosmetics so you don't miss the ones you want. I'm going to be closing this thread now but if you have any other questions or need further clarification, please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.