Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Lore leaks from ExtraLife are now in the wiki. Enjoy!

2»

Comments

• Options
    "Greetings adventurer! My undead minions have run amok, and I need a brave adventurer like you..."
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    daveywavey wrote: »
    "Greetings adventurer! My undead minions have run amok, and I need a brave adventurer like you..."

Skip
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited November 2020
    Nagash wrote: »

Skip

"You know what? I'm getting real sick and tired of your sh*t. All these adventurers all day skipping every quest i have to give. I wont take it anymore. Its fine if you dont accept my quest thats okay. But at least have the common curtesy to listen to what i have to say. If I ever see you skipping another quest giver, I will destroy everything you love. I'll hunt you down to the ends of the earth and CUT YOU OPEN. Im gonna repeat my quest and your gonna listen to every word. My minions have run amok, and Its gonna take a BRAVE ADVENTURER LIKE YOU TO HELP ME FIND THEM. DO YOU ACCEPT THIS TASK?!?"
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Damokles wrote: »

Skip

"You know what? I'm getting real sick and tired of your sh*t. All these adventurers all day skipping every quest i have to give. I wont take it anymore. Its fine if you dont accept my quest thats okay. But at least have the common curtesy to listen to what i have to say. If I ever see you skipping another quest giver, I will destroy everything you love. I'll hunt you down to the ends of the earth and CUT YOU OPEN. Im gonna repeat my quest and your gonna listen to every word. My minions have run amok, and Its gonna take a BRAVE ADVENTURER LIKE YOU TO HELP ME FIND THEM. DO YOU ACCEPT THIS TASK?!?"

"O... okay, man! I... I un... I understand..." *nods feverishly"
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I love this community :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    I love this community :D

Screen_Shot_2018-12-21_at_2.08.29_PM.jpg
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu