Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes Crash Course: PvP - Themes vs Flagging: What's the Difference?

JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
Just a little something to help people understand the finer points of Ashes of Creation PvP

https://youtu.be/qnVt0-K11-g
hpsmlCJ.jpg
Make sure to check out Ashes 101

Comments

• Options
    Another great & informative video Jahlon.

Good timing also, because I was just getting curious about this very subject myself! I was about to propose the question, that if PvP is an always occurring risk on Verra, what happens if someone is 'accidently' hit with an AoE in a hectic battle situation. Like a World Boss or some other event. But the intent was not to 'hurt' the other players around the AoE.

I think your video helped break down the different triggers that revolv around PvP quite nicely. Thank you.

Steven Sharif is my James Halliday (Anorak)

Lore-Banner-Ao-C.png

“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    And with strange aeons even death may die.”

-HPL
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Another great & informative video Jahlon.

Good timing also, because I was just getting curious about this very subject myself! I was about to propose the question, that if PvP is an always occurring risk on Verra, what happens if someone is 'accidently' hit with an AoE in a hectic battle situation. Like a World Boss or some other event. But the intent was not to 'hurt' the other players around the AoE.

I think your video helped break down the different triggers that revolv around PvP quite nicely. Thank you.

You are welcome
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101