Support & FAQ
Do you lose items when you die to a player
Support & FAQ
title is self explanatory
doe i also have the same question to if you die too monsters do you lose your items
Member, Braver of Worlds
If corrupted you have a chance to lose completed items to a player. Otherwise you only drop material certificates.
Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
You can lose items when dying to a player if your mule was carrying them. It sounds like you won't lose items from your personal backpack or equipped items when not corrupted at a high level.
(Yes same Tyrantor from Shadowbane)
Galaxy Outlaws books 1-16.5, Metagamer Chronicles, The Land litrpg series, Ready Player One, Zen in the Martial Arts
Moderator, Member, Founder
The way the system is currently designed (subject to testing of course) is as follows:
- If you are a non-combatant (green player) you drop a percentage of your gathered and processed materials, including those carried on your mule.
- If you are a combatant (purple player) you suffer the same penalties as a green player but at half the rate. So for example if a green player drops 50% of their gathered materials, a purple player will drop 25%.
- neither a green or a purple player will drop completed items, weapons or armour.
- a corrupted (red) player will suffer the same penalties but at 4 times the rate of a green player. So in the example from above, a red player will drop 100% of their gathered and processed materials.
- a red player also has a chance to drop their completed items including weapons and armour.
Death penalties remain the same regardless of who or what kills you. You can read more about the death penalties here:
I hope that answers your questions. I'm going to close this thread now but if you have anymore questions or need further clarification, please feel free to reach out again.
This discussion has been closed.