Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

I'm Doing my Part.....Are you? (Think Starship Troopers)

KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Here I am playing other games.....ineffectively attempting to fill the void that will one day be filled by Ashes of Creation. I always try to promote AOC while playing anything else. Yesterday I recommend someone to watch lazypeons original AOC video on youtube and bam, today he joins my guild and buys the $375 package to get into Alpha 2! This games quality and energy sells itself and there are a some of us actively recruiting to grow a true community in this new world! This post has zero goals...I am just excited to meet new people haha.

Comments

• KatakKatak Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @Khronus

Welcome! Look out for opportunities to earn an Alpha 1 key. That's the next best thing to do along with boosting your forum activity.
  • KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @Katak

These forums are actually pretty great compared to a lot of other forums I have been a part of. Most of the current base has a very similar understanding of how to have good conversations. I'm excited to see how this community evolves with AOC. Hopefully the toxicity is at least limited haha.

I didn't know you could earn an Alpha 1 spot. My mind is set on Alpha 2 since I know it's for sure but I will keep an eye out!
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi there. Just to clarify on what Katak said regarding Alpha 1 keys. Right now you cannot buy into Alpha 1, however there are small occasions where you can win an Alpha 1 key, for example they were given as a prize on the latest gourd contest and some were given away during the recent ExtraLife 24 hour stream.

That said, these events are rare so I wouldn't rely too much on them. Hope that helps :)
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    All of my recommendation credibility has been ruined because Darkfall: New Dawn decided to ruin their game at the last minute making it unplayable at launch, after a long enjoyable alpha and beta.

I still wont shut up about how AoC is going to be different.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • I agree about doing your part. I've been chatting to my WoW classic guild about AoC a lot recently. Great bunch of people so here's hoping some of them make it into the community for this game
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    knowmore.gif
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • I've been doing it with all my guild mates to the point that its more of a joke, like Raid: Shadow legends ads.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    giphy.gif
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Is the Referral thing still going?
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • -Nyx--Nyx- Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited July 2021
    suiXGLr.png

• mrwafflesmrwaffles Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Is the Referral thing still going?

oh yeah, ask Jahlon. He's going to have more credits then anyone ever will with all his referrals. He'll win the hat wars for sure :-).
    E6qgOoi.png