Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

No Avian Tulnar confirmed by steven.

2»

Comments

• Options
    pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    Katak wrote: »
    crying-furry-mascot.png

OMG THAT RABIT ATE SOMEONE!
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    pyreal wrote: »
    crying-furry-mascot.png

That rabit ate my appetite for mmos
  • Options
    pyreal wrote: »
    crying-furry-mascot.png

That rabit ate my appetite for mmos

And someone's credit card.
    5000x1000px_sathrago_commission_ravenjuu_1.jpg?ex=665ce6c0&is=665b9540&hm=1fa03cbbd9ea4d641eaf4ca6f133d013d392b1968d6ca9add7d433259c509d09&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »
    who cares we are still going to kill them all

Just means they can't fly away while we're all chasing them.

Most Tulnar are Predators and tend not to run from combat. Some apparently are scavengers.

Yeah, we're still going to hunt them all...
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    daveywavey wrote: »
    who cares we are still going to kill them all

Just means they can't fly away while we're all chasing them.

No birds is ok. We only really need Canis Lupus anyway.
    Most Tulnar are Predators and tend not to run from combat. Some apparently are scavengers.

I have the perfect bait for them.

RELEASE THE BONES!
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Avian Tulnars went the way of the dodo :'(
    Be bold. Be brave. Roll a Tulnar !
  • Options
    Percimes wrote: »

I wish dodos were brought back I bet they taste amazing.
    5000x1000px_sathrago_commission_ravenjuu_1.jpg?ex=665ce6c0&is=665b9540&hm=1fa03cbbd9ea4d641eaf4ca6f133d013d392b1968d6ca9add7d433259c509d09&
  • Options
    Sathrago wrote: »

see if John Hammond made and sold dodos instead of dinosaurs he would have made so much money and no one would have died
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    SathragoSathrago Member
    edited November 2020

see if John Hammond made and sold dodos instead of dinosaurs he would have made so much money and no one would have died

If you think about it, John hammond is kind of a necromancer, he lived for many years in pursuit of ancient and modern knowledge which he used to bring back the long lost dead and his plans were foiled by some random 3rd party who wanted to cash in on his creations.

This gives me fun ideas. One, dinosaur skeleton cosmetics for necromancer summons. Two, playing a necromancer who summons dinosaur skeletons in dnd.
  • Options

If you think about it, John hammond is kind of a necromancer, he lived for many years in pursuit of ancient and modern knowledge which he used to bring back the long lost dead and his plans were foiled by some random 3rd party who wanted to cash in on his creations.

This gives me fun ideas. One, dinosaur skeleton cosmetics for necromancer summons. Two, playing a necromancer who summons dinosaur skeletons in dnd.

True

635e8eed0b7cc1e29b22e542b8b1cba3.jpg
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options

True

635e8eed0b7cc1e29b22e542b8b1cba3.jpg

Omg. First time seeing that. That's beautiful.
  • Options
    Yeah I saw it a while back, it always makes me smile
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    He said it like 30 seconds ago on that nifty twitch stream he's on. Can't clip it though.

Suck it Pigeons.

Understandable since avian would imply flight or at least gliding which would seem like a large advantage out of the box.

Trying to mix scale, fur and possibly insect choices is quite the task already.
    isFikWd2_o.jpg
  • Options
    PlagueMonk wrote: »
    He said it like 30 seconds ago on that nifty twitch stream he's on. Can't clip it though.

Suck it Pigeons.

Understandable since avian would imply flight or at least gliding which would seem like a large advantage out of the box.

*looks at clan moulder*
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options

Suck it Pigeons.

*looks at clan moulder*

Yes, the Master Moulders do create some abominations, even for Skaven! Of the 4 great clans, they are like 5th on my list. Pestilens > Eshin > Skyre > Any other Clan > Moulder.
    isFikWd2_o.jpg
  • Options
    SathragoSathrago Member
    edited November 2020

Suck it Pigeons.

*looks at clan moulder*

Yes, the Master Moulders do create some abominations, even for Skaven! Of the 4 great clans, they are like 5th on my list. Pestilens > Eshin > Skyre > Any other Clan > Moulder.
    They are why earth quakes exist. All the random explosions from crashing into stalactites.