Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

safer account

CaezCaez Member, Alpha One
sorry for bothering you but I was wondering if there is some other way I could make my account safer. I´d feel that my account is safer and faster to get it back in case I lost it if I could provide you some security questions and some extra info about myself, like my real life ID, phone number,etc to actually prove I am the owner. but I do not find any way to provide this info

Comments

• Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Mikthan.

If you haven't already done it you can enable 2 factor authentication for your Intrepid account. Just go to your profile page (https://accounts.ashesofcreation.com/profile) and press the "Enable Two-Factor Auth" button, then follow the instructions. That will give you an additional layer of security for your account. If you lose your account details and needed to recover them, as long as you have purchased something from the Intrepid store then support can use the payment details as a way to verify your identity.

I hope that helps. I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions or would like further clarification, please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.