Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Guild ideas

I was thinking about starting/ or being apart of the worlds closest equivalent to a mercenary guild. Any people out there who are interested? Not necessarily in joining, I mostly just want to know how many people out there are in to this kind of thing.

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I believe there are a few mercenary guilds already in ashes but I have no idea if they are active
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    MaezrielMaezriel Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Nagash wrote: »
    I believe there are a few mercenary guilds already in ashes but I have no idea if they are active

There are a good number of them. Generally most guilds interested in PvP are willing to merc themselves out. Being paid to guard Caravans is looking to be a popular idea and a lot of people are hyped for it.

@GodIsHereForU I'm happy to put you in touch w/ a few if you're interested. The best location though would be hitting up the Discord's Guild Chat.
    ZeFuP1X.png
    If I said something that you disagree w/ feel free to say so here.
  • Options
    KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I like the idea. I will be paying my own guildees to protect our caravans. Why not, we all win that way.
  • Options
    @Maezriel thanks Ill check that out