Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Want to buy a Voyager Pack

HappyxENDHappyxEND Member
edited November 2020 in Support & FAQ
Is the Alpha 2 only available in Na or am I able to play the Game on Eu Servers as well. If yes am i able to Stream that Content as well. If not is Beta gonna be available in EU?
Im assuming that Alpha one will only be available for choosen Content Creators and Testers: is there any way on getting my Hands on Alpha one?

Edit:
In the Voyager Package there is is a certian amount of subcription depending on the Package you buy. Does that subscribtion time starts whenever you start playing the Testphases(Alpha2 Beta 1 Bet 2) or does the subscription fee starts whenever the Game is fully released (No subcribtion fee for the Testphases?)

Comments

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi HappyxEND

The plan is to have EU-based servers up and running by the time Alpha 2 starts, but if that were to change you would still be able to play on the NA servers as they aren't region or IP locked. The Alpha 2 won't be under NDA so you will be able to stream it and make videos about it, subject to fair use guidelines.

There is currently no way to buy into Alpha 1, but Intrepid do occasionally give players the opportunity to gain keys, such as with the recent Gourd competition.

The game time included in the pre-order packs only starts ticking when the game fully launches. There will be no need to pay a subscription during the testing phases.

I hope that answers your questions, so I'm closing this thread. If you have any other questions or would like further clarification, please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.