Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] The Handsome Gents l PvX l 18+ l EST l Competitive l Semi Hardcore l Server Domination

BflakesBflakes Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited December 2020 in NA Guild Recruitment
Are you like me?

Do you work a full time job, or go to school full time, and when you get home all you want to do is relax and play some games with the boys?

Then consider joining The Handsome Gents. We are a group of guys who work full time jobs and who love MMO's. We have a combined history playing many MMO style games like WoW, Shaiya, and Destiny.

We are looking for some chill guys And girls who thrive off of being one of the best. Too many guilds nowadays don't have organization or are too casual friendly. Look we get it, we are All busy with our daily lives, and no one is going to force you to do anything you don't want to do. No one is going to force you to be on at a certain time of day or play for so many hours. It logically doesn't make sense to me. But we are looking for people who want to invest in a Guild who wants to be one of the top Guilds on their server. Everyone wants to be one of the best right?

We don't have any fancy pictures or promises some of these other posts have. But what we do have is a great group of guys who want to find more people who are competitive like ourselves, and want to be successful in AoC. So feel free to leave a comment, or PM me. Would love to talk to you!

Discord link is https://discord.gg/AaSVyeW