Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

STOP with the cheesy corporate music over every video

Title speaks for itself. It's annoying AF and got old before the first time I even heard it. It makes the videos actually HARD TO UNDERSTAND WTF IS BEING SAID.

Please for the love of all that is good STOP IT

Comments

• Options
    *sigh*

Another TROLL post already? Give IT a rest, MATE...
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    daveywavey wrote: »
    *sigh*

Hey it's not his fault that his fetish is trolling.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    Sathrago wrote: »
    *sigh*

You forgot THE random capitals, SATHRAGO.
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nah, it is just another post from someone promoting an agenda to get their wanted type of system in game. Which won't happen due to their policy on scope creep. The music that is currently put in is licensed by Intrepid, and failed hobby musicians who never made it out of the garage won't ever see a dime of that. From one of his earlier "listen to me, I know best!" posts.

"I am someone who figured out how to hook my digital piano up using a simple midi translator program to play instruments in the game and now that is literally ALL I log on to that game to do, to play music for people in town. There are MANY people like me who do this and has created this entire new social aspect of the community and completely changes how hanging out in town can be."
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Sathrago wrote: »
    *sigh*

You forgot THE random capitals, SATHRAGO.

you can mute him btw.
    I didn't actually see his post, nor his replies unless somebody quotes them.
    Unknown told me how to do it. I loved him ever since
  • Options
    Warth wrote: »
    you can mute him btw.
    I didn't actually see his post, nor his replies unless somebody quotes them.
    Unknown told me how to do it. I loved him ever since

So, I'm not muted! Woop! B)

giphy.gif
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Some things never change
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Wow you guys are still butthurt I destroyed your precious keyboard fetish? LOL Ya it's tough realizing how stupid you've been for so many years.

I think I'll start acting like you guys, and call everyone on the forum who posts something I don't like or agree with a troll
  • Options
    If you guys want to put music over your stuff fine, but why on earth would you choose soulless corporate music and loop it for entire hour long+ videos?!?!?

Why not use some of your ORIGINAL music by your composers you no doubt have hired for the game? Or dare I say something, anything, more fitting than soulless 1-5-6-4 corporate music.

And ffs make sure it doesn't make it hard to hear what is actually being said
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Xez wrote: »
    Wow you guys are still butthurt I destroyed your precious keyboard fetish? LOL Ya it's tough realizing how stupid you've been for so many years.

I think I'll start acting like you guys, and call everyone on the forum who posts something I don't like or agree with a troll

Didn't you give up on your controller thread when everyone disagreed with you?
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you guys want to put music over your stuff fine, but why on earth would you choose soulless corporate music and loop it for entire hour long+ videos?!?!?

Why not use some of your ORIGINAL music by your composers you no doubt have hired for the game? Or dare I say something, anything, more fitting than soulless 1-5-6-4 corporate music.

And ffs make sure it doesn't make it hard to hear what is actually being said

Hi Xez. Regarding the music, what you've heard so far isn't the official Ashes of Creation OST, but rather some third party music that Intrepid have bought a licence to use in their videos. They can't just use any old music after all due to copy-write restraints. The reason why you haven't heard the official Ashes OST is because it isn't ready yet.

The music for Ashes is currently being composed by Bear Mccreary, and some of this music is set to be revealed during the Beta testing for the game.

I hope that clears up any confusion for you.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Vhaeyne wrote: »

No, if you remember, he destroyed our keyboard fetish.

I'm typing this post out on my controller right now.
  • Options
    Noaani wrote: »
    Vhaeyne wrote: »

No, if you remember, he destroyed our keyboard fetish.

I'm typing this post out on my controller right now.

I have destroyed my computer after reading that, and now do everything on the TV.
  • Options
    You know, you can always compose your own "easy on the ear" instrumentals and send them over to IS.

I'd do it too, but you don't want to hear the stuff I'm producing.
    EternalFliPSignature.png
    Eternal Guild
    ( Web | Discord )