Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

FLAT EARTH DEBUNKED XD

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
854168_cannonbreed_dark-souls-bonfire.gif?f1553090073

Comments

• Options
    still cant travel from right side of map to left side, so flat vera confirmed still.
  • Options
    KatakKatak Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yes, lore-wise Verra is a planet and planets tend to be generally spherical. In game terms, though, see @McShave 's comment above.
  • Options
    McShave wrote: »
    still cant travel from right side of map to left side, so flat vera confirmed still.

It's not "flat", it's just "impassable" at the moment.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    KatakKatak Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    It's a rectangular fishbowl, complete with all sorts of bumpy terrain. The point is that it can't be circumnavigated in a line.
  • Options
    It does not matter if left-to-right is passable or not, Verra is still round and not flat.

How do I know this? Verra has gravity. When you jump, you fall back down. You shoot an arrow, the arrows path is curved.
    Gravitation pulls mass towards its center, which means Verra has a round shape.
    EternalFliPSignature.png
    Eternal Guild
    ( Web | Discord )
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We all know its like this

834429fee949547631bf3a7528e782a1.jpg
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    they are just leaving the backside of the planet "shrouded in mist" to allow for future expansions/potential reveal of other ancient races long thought to have died out.
  • Options
    Let's face it. We will be playing 3d terraria.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Sathrago wrote: »
    Let's face it. We will be playing 3d terraria.

m-minecraft?
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    AmmaAmma Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    How about...the gods do not allow the mortals to go around the globe? :smile:
  • Options
    Amma wrote: »

how about we kill them and do it anyway
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Sov54Sov54 Member
    edited December 2020
    FliP wrote: »

How do I know this? Verra has gravity. When you jump, you fall back down. You shoot an arrow, the arrows path is curved.
    Gravitation pulls mass towards its center, which means Verra has a round shape.

Watching those cleric animations I'd say it's a pentagon at best.

-Just kidding, I kinda like them lol-
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »

South America? More like Mouth America.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options

More like we all know you see the world (and everything else for that matter) like this.
    isFikWd2_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    PlagueMonk wrote: »

More like we all know you see the world (and everything else for that matter) like this.

deep inside we are all skeletons
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
  • Options
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    4k4f32.jpg
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options

Us poor mere mortals! What ever did we do to deserve being confined to this flat expanse!

I'm a fan of the "thar be dragons" theory...perhaps we simply yet lack the naval fortitude to outwit the creatures that lurk in the depths...🐙
    community_management.gif
  • Options

Us poor mere mortals! What ever did we do to deserve being confined to this flat expanse!

I'm a fan of the "thar be dragons" theory...perhaps we simply yet lack the naval fortitude to outwit the creatures that lurk in the depths...🐙

never stoped the dead from walking under the sea
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    ThedeadnightThedeadnight Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited December 2020
    Verra isn't a globe or round, it has gravity so it must be a cube.
  • Options

Huh...?

giphy.gif
  • Options
    ThedeadnightThedeadnight Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The map is square, not round. Ships fade from view not dissappear from the bottom up like on a globe. Therefore verra is a cube
  • Options
    The map is square, not round. Ships fade from view not dissappear from the bottom up like on a globe. Therefore verra is a cube

giphy.gif
  • Options

I don't know what you consumed... but I want some too!
    EternalFliPSignature.png
    Eternal Guild
    ( Web | Discord )
  • Options

I think it was some squared root :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options

They’re from Bizarro World.

Bizarro_World_002.jpg

Hhak63P.png