Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Shop

Hello, I did a little digging, but still not 100% sure. If I buy the 75$ pack, will I be able to buy the free hold house from the 375$ pack option as an addon after lurchasing the 75$ pack. Or will I need to buy the 375$. Thanks!

Comments

• Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Dunes

The way the pre-order packs work is a little confusing, so here's a handy picture to help us

ashes_of_Creation_Purchases.png

Once you buy a pack you can purchase future month's cosmetics as individual items up to the tier of pack you have. So, for example, if you buy the $75 pack in November, you will get November's Accessory, and then buy December's Accessory individually for $5. However, you will not be able to buy any of the other cosmetic items available to the higher tiered packs.

If you want the buy any of the freehold cosmetics you will need to buy a $375 pack first.

I hope that answers your question, so I'm closing this thread. If you have any other questions or would like more clarification, please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.