Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ren'Kai recruiting adventurers (Short Fan-Animation)

SkulpinSkulpin Member
edited December 2020 in Community Creations
Hi everyone, i made a short Ren'kai animation recruiting some adventurers. Hope you guys like it. Also I used my phone to animate it. Cheers! :smile:https://youtu.be/WyZDfvCYFSI

5FjHaY2.jpg

you can follow me on twitter @ https://twitter.com/Skulpinplays

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Holy shit I love it
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Oh wow! <3 Consider me sold, I'm joining the Ren'Kai! Love seeing your process here as well; it's amazing what you can put together on your phone nowadays :smiley:

Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us, and we can't wait to see what you come up with next!
    community_management.gif
  • Ask not what the Ren'Kai can do you for you, but rather what you can do for the glory of the Ren'Kai!
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    loghan wrote: »
    Ask not what the Ren'Kai can do you for you, but rather what you can do for the glory of the Ren'Kai!

The greater good
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • that looks really good!! <3
    854168_cannonbreed_dark-souls-bonfire.gif?f1553090073
  • Oh wow! <3 Consider me sold, I'm joining the Ren'Kai! Love seeing your process here as well; it's amazing what you can put together on your phone nowadays :smiley:

Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us, and we can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Thank you so much 🥰
  • ZarsZars Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Simply Amazing!! Could be a great form to recruit members for a new guild..
    Podría ser una buena forma de reclutar miembros para un gremio..