Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How to test in the Alpha?

This may be a dumb question... but from what I can tell you need to purchase a package to gain access to testing? Is there any other way I can play the upcoming alpha test without purchasing a package?

Comments

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Scarlet Dagger

There is currently no way to buy into the upcoming Alpha 1 playtests. The most you can do is get into Alpha 2 by purchasing either the $250 or $375 pre-order packs. Intrepid do occasionally give out Alpha 1 keys, but only during specific events, such as for the Gourd art content a couple of months ago. These events are rare however so I wouldn't rely on them too much, and right now there are no plans to do another giveaway.

I hope this answers your question, so I'm closing this thread. If you have any other questions or would like further clarification, please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.