Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will there be regional prices for access to alpha testing?

Good afternoon.

The time for alpha 1 testing is getting closer, but there is no clarity in regional prices for the CIS... $ 250 for the CIS is a monthly salary, of course, you want to watch the game-pay, but there are a lot of players in the CIS who want to play the game. It is clear that you are working with an office in Amsterdam, but will prices be settled before or after alpha testing?

Thank you in advance. Enjoy your work!

Comments

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi penguee

Before I answer your question I feel it's important to clarify that the $250 pre-order pack does NOT give you access to the upcoming Alpha 1 previews and tests. The $250 and $375 packs only give access to Alpha 2, which we currently don't have a date for.

With that said, Intrepid have talked about price harmonization for certain regions, however this has only been talked about in the context of the subscription when the game launches, not for the testing phases. As far as I know there aren't any plans to offer the pre-order packs at a reduced rate, sorry.

I hope this answers your question, so I'm closing this thread. If you have any other questions or would like more clarification, please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.