Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

pack upgrades

Hi,
Will it become possible to upgrade a pack to a higher tier ?
If not, will it be possible to refund it for credits in order to purchase a higher tier ?
Thanks
“ I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
― Alan Greenspan

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    you can indeed upgrade your pack
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Thanks Nagrash!
    Even if it's the new packs that are in the shop? Can you upgrade from an old one?
    “ I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
    ― Alan Greenspan
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You can upgrade the packs from the shop to the $375 pack but if you have a summer backer pack or Kickstarter pack then you can upgrade that to alpha 1
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Thanks a lot :)
    ― Alan Greenspan
  • Options
    Hi there - looks like someone else already pointed you in the right direction with an answer above! If you have a pre-order pack from a previous month, you can upgrade to a higher tier of the current month's pack for the difference in cost. Please make sure you've logged into your Intrepid account first when visiting the shop, so that you can see the right options available to you! For more information, please feel free to check out our helpful knowledge base article here.

I'm going to go ahead and close out this thread now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.