Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Can we not have the same badge several times on your profile?

HakaijuHakaiju Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Pretty much the title. Having a badge each for writing 5 comments, 20 comments etc. looks just awful on your profile. I just need one badge with a little number on it, showing the tier of the badge and what is needed to get it. Having 5 different badges for the exact same thing is so confusing.

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think its fine to be honest
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • HakaijuHakaiju Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Nagash wrote: »

Fine as in: I dont really care about it, or fine as in it shouldnt be changed? I mean i dont have to bleach my eyes when i see it, but its always a little bit distracting and i dont think it would be a lot of effort to only show the highest tier for each achivement.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hakaiju wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »

Fine as in: I dont really care about it, or fine as in it shouldnt be changed? I mean i dont have to bleach my eyes when i see it, but its always a little bit distracting and i dont think it would be a lot of effort to only show the highest tier for each achivement.

I mean I don't care about it and I have more badges than anyone else
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Hi there! These particular badges are tied to a system set up by Vanilla directly for highlighting milestones such as comments and likes, and unfortunately they are not granted incrementally such as the Anniversary ones are. We hope you enjoy showing off all your achievements here on the forums from your profile! <3

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.