Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha One Question

SinjinSinjin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited December 2020 in Support & FAQ
Have emails gone out for Alpha One testers yet? As I'm typing this out, there's 9 days left, and I've yet to receive a confirmation email. Any help is appreciated, and thank you in advance!

Comments

• Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I haven’t either. The speculation I saw was a week before so give it a couple days?

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    A question I actually have is if we will be able to pre download the client ahead of kick off time.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    SinjinSinjin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Varkun wrote: »
    A question I actually have is if we will be able to pre download the client ahead of kick off time.

This is why I wanted to know if emails were sent out with the possibility of preloading the Alpha One client before it goes live on December 18th. I HOPE we can preload so we can just jump into the game and start finding bugs, stress testing the servers, etc.
  • Options
    darthadendarthaden Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Most likely theyll allow pre download. It would be highly beneficial to see what happens when thousands of player log on at the exact same time.....hope for but don't expect it to be a smooth experience lol
  • Options
    Hi there! Please continue to keep an eye on your inbox in the coming week or so leading up to testing, as we'll be providing you all the details you need to know in regards to downloading and getting prepped :smiley:

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if you have any further questions!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.