Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Summoner class (Necromancer)

AsmodeusAsmodeus Member
edited December 2020 in Support & FAQ
Is it already known how many undead a Necromancer can spawn/resurrect?

Comments

• Options
    @Nagash I'll let you deal with your kind.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    3 is the most summons that a Summoner class can summon.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    Thanks for the answer! :smile:
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    Asmodeus wrote: »

Just to expand on my first answer, 3 is the max permanent summons you can have (active at all times), that's not to say there won't be spells that may let you summon more temporary summons.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    Talents wrote: »
    Asmodeus wrote: »

Just to expand on my first answer, 3 is the max permanent summons you can have (active at all times), that's not to say there won't be spells that may let you summon more temporary summons.

Thanks for that, it was my understanding that they would have 3 different main pets, dps, tank, or healer to choose from or some variation on this that had swarms of minions or different numbers of minions according to archtype.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    Sathrago wrote: »
    @Nagash I'll let you deal with your kind.

While it is fun to theorycraft, since Nagash is the only one playing a Necromancer long term (He will have killed all the others), I'm not sure how much it matters .
    isFikWd2_o.jpg
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I was a necromancer before the necromancer class even came out that's why I'm the first ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Pfff Necromancers... Bards are obviously the superior class. We dont get covered in dirt after every summon after all.

2344f86f7b214105f0ba834cdaea3612.jpg
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Hiya! As some other folks have mentioned above, previously we've stated that summoners can summon up to 3 summons. You can check out more on where we've shared details in the helpful community-run wiki here: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Summoner

That being said, I would also recommend keeping an eye out for more details on archetype and class-specific skills as we get closer to testing those!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.