Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can the use of distributed coastal nodes (optimized locations) permit 6+ metro nodes?

I asked in AoC Discord with a supporting pic:
https://discord.com/channels/256164085366915072/257283936756039680/788318183152156694
The answer was helpful, but limited to "The metro ZOI is 1/5th of the world map" and "metro ZOI is 0.5km diameter", which leaves me thinking this question is still valid.
Forum_Signature.png

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Steven has said the hard cap is 5 metros. Until he says otherwise, theorycraft about wiggle room all you want.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    As Unknown said, Steven has given his answer on the matter, so unless he says otherwise, I would assume that hasn't changed. I am closing this thread now but if you have any other questions or would like more clarification, please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.