Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

QOTD: When clearing a dungeon what role will YOU take?

i got a lot of cool responses in the last QOTD thank you all so much for an awesome thread that was very fun to read and very informative o7
854168_cannonbreed_dark-souls-bonfire.gif?f1553090073

Comments

• Options
    I have always been in love with the magically inclined (Wizards Mages etc.) so I feel my role in dungeons will be casting Detect Magic on enemies, dealing heavy single target or AoE damage to them while doing all that I can to hinder their combat abilities at the same time. Mages have historically been excellent at crowd control and AoE damage and that may just be what I end up doing. ^^
  • Options
    CakeBanditJrCakeBanditJr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited December 2020
    Healer 100%! I think it's part of my DNA. I'm sure I will have a few alts running them at some point but I always run healer, support, tank then dps.
  • Options
    GroconAlterfGroconAlterf Member
    edited March 2021
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Body cleaner ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace