Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will the game be free to play when it launches?

Shadow RoseShadow Rose Member
edited December 2020 in Support & FAQ
Just wondering.

I bought a new 8gb graphics card recently to play it but now im broke so i cant spend $75 to play it atm.

It would be nice if there was an option to just buy a key in the shop without all the extra stuff.

Also will there be any world resets till launch or no.

Comments

• Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited December 2020
    Once it goes live there will be a monthly sub of 15 us dollars.

You got 2-3 years to get a job xD

Also, without buying any packs you cant login during testing. And there will be wipes.
  • Options
    FuryBladeborneFuryBladeborne Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You cannot currently buy access as Alpha 1 sales are still locked. Once the game releases, there will not be a box cost. Only a monthly sub cost of $15. So you can try it for $15.

The extra stuff in the store is optional cosmetics. The game is funded through development. If your strapped for cash, don't buy any of it :smile:
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Shadow Rose

The others have already given some good information, and you can find more by reading through the FAQ on the website at the following link: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001990954

I'm going to move this thread to the Support section and close it now, but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.