Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

it is possible to present content creators to the AoC team for the Aplha test without NDA?

hey, I wanted to ask if it is possible to present content creators to the AoC team who could be contacted and invited for the Aplha test phase in March. If so, what requirements does the content creator have to meet? and where can I open a thread to share my suggestions with you?

have a happy christmas :)
Questions? all available info about AoC can be found here:
AoC Wiki
tech support
FAQ Channel AoC Discord
AoC Support&FAQ Forum
USE THE FORUM SEARCH BAR ;)

no answer found? ask here:
Ask a Question

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Opening the NDA right now or even till beta 1 would be a bad idea, but that's just my view
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Nagash wrote: »
    Opening the NDA right now or even till beta 1 would be a bad idea, but that's just my view

no NDA is what the wiki says for the third alpha test phase
    AoC Wiki
    Questions? all available info about AoC can be found here:
    AoC Wiki
    tech support
    FAQ Channel AoC Discord
    AoC Support&FAQ Forum
    USE THE FORUM SEARCH BAR ;)

no answer found? ask here:
    Ask a Question
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Asgermon wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »

no NDA is what the wiki says for the third alpha test phase
    AoC Wiki

I know and I don't think there will be a NDA but I do think we need one
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Asgermon.

The official content creator program is currently being revamped so we don't have any details on what the requirements for joining it will be, or what kind of access/privileges official content creators will have.

As for suggestions, feel free to post them in the General Discussion forum: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/aoc-general-discussion

I hope this answers your question so I'm closing this thread. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.