Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Tradução

Olá, venho por meio desta mensagem, solicitar a resposta da seguinte questão, o Brasil tem uma comunidades muito grande para jogos do gênero do Ashes of Creation, e o tempo esta passando o jogo esta ficando maravilhoso e não vejo nem uma menção da tradução do jogo com uma comunidade tão grande não teremos a atenção da empresa para que o jogo seja lançado em Português?

Por favor façam essa post render para que alguém da FAQ, veja o mesmo.

Obrigado!!!

Comments

• Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi 1NightBlue

I'm using google translate as I don't speak Portuguese, so sorry if I don't fully understand something in your message (in future if possible please post in English, thanks).

Right now, Intrepid is committed to supporting English, French, German and Russian, with other languages being considered as well. Please understand it's not just a matter of having the players in a region demand it, but other things like finding staff and servers capable of supporting that region.

We have time though, as the game is still early in development and Intrepid will keep you updated with things like this. They are well aware of how interested the Brazilian gaming community is to play Ashes of Creation.

I hope this answers your question, so I'm going to close this thread now. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.