Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can EU purchase the current packages?

MattausMattaus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
As the titles says I'm from UK and I'm looking to purchase a package, since the choice to self publishing in EU and the EU site was for My.Games im wondering are people from EU currently able to purchase the packages that are available or are we still having to wait until the integration to happen since all the current prices are only in US Dollars atm?

Comments

• Options
    StorybookStorybook Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    All I know is I've bought some, paypal adjusts the currency for me. They haven't told me I can't based on my UK location, and the devs had been planning on EU servers, so unless someone recently has said no, they haven't been US only items.
  • Options
    MattausMattaus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ok sounds good since was thinking of picking up a package in the next week or so, so wanted to find out before i picked up a package then found i would be maybe bound to the US servers / version of the game.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi mattaus

I am also from the UK and have no problem purchasing items from the NA store. As Storybook said, it automatically converts to your local currency.

Also regarding the game itself, there is no region or IP locking for Ashes so you'll be able to play on any server no problem.

I hope that answers your question so I'm closing this thread now. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.