Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will CLERICS of the different GODS have a few UNIQUE Spells

VECNAVECNA Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited December 2020 in Support & FAQ
Will CLERICS of the different GODS have a few UNIQUE Spells that makes them different from CLERICS of the other GODS? Otherwise whats the point of having more than ONE God if there is NO variation in SPELLS. We should have at least 1 UNIQUE spell per GOD.

GOD of Love: Enchantment
GOD of Creation: XXXXX
GOD of Fate: Time/Haste or Slow
GOD of Hope: Luck
GOD of Truth: XXXXX

A Moderator had linked me to the Augments as the ONLY difference for CLERICS and if that's TRUE, it SUCKS.

Comments

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi VECNA

We have been told that there will be augments and quests related to each of the different religions in Ashes, but we have no details yet. The following page has all the information we currently know about it: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Religions

I know it's probably not the answer you were looking for, but it's all we have to say for now. I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.