Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Alpha 2 Key End of Sale

edited December 2020 in Support & FAQ
Hi all,

I am very interested in buying the kit which includes the A2 key however the character I am planing is less snow/ice related and so however beautiful these cosmetics are I am thinking on waiting until the next cosmetics are added to the bundle. Is there anyway to know that if I don't buy the bundle now will I lose out on the opportunity to buy a A2 key all together, or is it a safe assumption that the next bundle (hopefully more in my style) will still have an A2 key?

Thank you,
Skylarck The Botonist

Comments

• sarkadosarkado Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited December 2020
    Given that there are still 3 phases of Alpha 1, I think you would be safe to assume Alpha 2 access should still be available on the next several bundles.
  • I'm banking on it. We can be miserable together, if you like, if it doesn't pay off! :p:D
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Skylark.

The cosmetics included in the pre-order packs change each month so it's in your best interests to wait until you find a set that you really like before buying anything. We don't know when Alpha 2 sales will be stopped but we've been told that there will be advanced notice for when this happens, so you shouldn't miss out.

I hope this answers your question so I'm going to move this thread to the Support section and close it now. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.