Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Fighting environment

So far we've seen a normal environment for fights only, i was just wondering if are going to get different kind environments with their own unique conditions, like an aero fight or an underwater fight sort of environments? It'll be really cool to try out *^*

Comments

• Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi SalmanMajed

There are lots of different biomes planned, although I think fights in the sky are unlikely as flying mounts will be very rare and limited in what they can do. On the flipside, there is quite a lot of naval content planned which could well extent to underwater fights. You can read more about the naval content here: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Naval

I hope that answers your question so I'm closing this thread now. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.